Thursday, October 1, 2020

Some 2020 Allen & Ginter Inserts

Once I realized how much I was enjoying the new 2020 Allen & Ginter set that I wrote about last week - I mean, the cards I like from the set - I thought it might be a good idea and place an order for other ones I might enjoy from the set. Especially inserts and harder-to-procure items. So that's what I did. Maybe you want to take a look at them? Here are a few guys I collect, guys who got their own "Longball Lore" card:


And here are a few other fellas whose baseball careers or je ne sais quoi I'm also fond of, with cards that mark their debuts as major leaguers:


And here are two more inserts I grabbed, along with Monte Irvin, a guy I sorta collect.


Hope you've enjoyed this edition of Card Hemorrhage's baseball card scans, and that you'll tune in next edition when I do the exact same thing - but with different cards!

2 comments:

  1. The Field Generals is a cool insert. Too bad they didn't include Kurt Suzuki on the checklist ;D

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the moderation captcha thing, but it's to keep the spammers out.