Saturday, October 24, 2020

A Few 1962 Head-Floaters

These 1962 Topps "Leaders" cards are among my favorite cards I've ever seen. I only have three of them, so I thought that I might share them here. They didn't cost much - a couple bucks each - and yeah, I know that they're a little off-centered. Remember '61, when Cleveland's Dick Donovan led the American League in ERA? Yeah, I didn't know that either. And take a look at baseball card legend Don Mossi, coming in third for the season with a crisp 2.96! (I've got a few Mossi cards on order and will share them on this blog presently). 

I don't have many 1962 cards but I do have these. Bonus San Francisco Giants team card if you scroll down. Let's not forget they lost in a 7-game heartbreaker World Series later that year.




1 comment:

Sorry about the moderation captcha thing, but it's to keep the spammers out.