Monday, October 26, 2020

2019 Topps "High Tek" Has Some Real Beauts

Not a Topps line I'd heard of until a couple of weeks ago, this High Tek. I'm starting to trend toward only going after cards I really enjoy looking at, as opposed to, say, getting yet another Buster Posey card because he happens to be on the SF Giants. These fit the bill - and a couple of the ones I picked up have those fancy gold numbers on them as well. One of them even has an autograph, and he's a dude I like even if he is on the Los Angeles Dodgers now.




5 comments:

  1. I really like the design on the Kluber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how I feel about Topps Tek/High Tek in general, but that purple Ichiro is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Tek, I like Blake, and I like on-card autographs, so I guess I like that card.

    P.S. Thank you for that awesome graded Eck card. Might just be my favorite graded card right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Set's very weird. Still haven't figured out if it's weird good or weird bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you haven't done so already, you need to go back and look at the original 90's Tek sets, they're really great.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the moderation captcha thing, but it's to keep the spammers out.