Thursday, October 28, 2021

Some 2021 Topps Fire Inserts To Check Out

I picked up three inserts from the relatively recent 2021 Topps Fire baseball release, and they arrived in yesterday's mail. All dudes I collect. What will become of this series - and all series we've come to enjoy - when "Fanatics" takes over? I suspect this is a question that is being asked in many quarters.

The two "Rookie Ignition" cards are for guys - Joey Bart and Jo Adell - who didn't exactly ignite last year, unless you count their activity in AAA. 2022 will be very telling years for these young men's careers, and whether or not they truly ignite. It also may have something to say about the ultimate value of the many cards of theirs I've collected over the past two years - not that my collecting has anything to do with value and resale and all of that, right??

I also grabbed a Tim Lincecum "Smoke and Mirrors" insert from the same Topps Fire set that you can take a look at below.


1 comment:

  1. I have grown to quite like Fire, but only in small doses. Three nice cards there though.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the moderation captcha thing, but it's to keep the spammers out.