Sunday, October 24, 2021

New Arrivals From the Great White North

There's this guy I buy random packs from every now and again who's based up in Ontario. He'll put together 25-card packs, a mix of vintage and junk wax, and always with an autograph card inside. The autograph is usually from a no-name or a washout prospect, but hey. The price is right on these, and he always surprises me with great 50s, 60s and 70s card that I want and need - and because he's Canadian, there are often O-Pee-Chee gems from the 70s and 80s in there too. I don't really collect those, but they make for great trade bait!

It's been helpful ticking off a few needs for my 1965, 1971, 1972 and 1973 set builds for sure. 

I recently gathered up a batch of these and scanned a few from the pile, somewhat at random. You like looking at baseball cards, right?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about the moderation captcha thing, but it's to keep the spammers out.