Monday, April 27, 2020

Check Out These New Pablos of Mine

I'm sure it's possible that I mentioned it here before, maybe? Pablo Sandoval of the San Francisco Giants baseball club is my favorite player of baseball. I'm collecting his baseball cards. My collection is growing. Here are a few new ones I thought you might appreciate.

This relic you see to your left is a 2014 Topps Trajectory Relic, #TR-PS. What's funny is that even a simple search online turns up a version of this that's numbered #/99, and looks exactly like this one; there's another with the same card number that has Pablo in an orange uniform throwing the ball. So I guess we'll have to track those down, too. Next!

Here we have #672/819 in the 2008 Donruss Extra Elite Edition rookie cards. "The attached autograph is an official autograph signed by Pablo Sandoval. The autograph was obtained and is guaranteed by Donruss Playoff LP." This is when people still thought Pablo was going to be a catcher. Buster Posey, also coming up through the farm system, would have something to say about that.


I really dig this autograph card here from Topps 2010 T-206 minis, encased in a Piedmont housing. I guess they call them Mini Piedmont Framed Autographs. This one's TA-PS. 


Finally, a relatively straightforward Topps Heritage 2014 Clubhouse Collection relic card, #CCR-PS. I've got a few more Pablo gems on the way, and I'll be sure to give you a heads-up when they've arrived.

2 comments:

  1. That Topps 206 autograph is very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice hits! My favorites would be the Topps 206 autograph and the Heritage Clubhouse Collection relic.

    ReplyDelete

Sorry about the moderation captcha thing, but it's to keep the spammers out.