Thursday, January 28, 2021

Some 2020 Topps Heritage High Numbers Just Arrived

My most-satisfying collecting endeavor of late has been my goal of pulling together every Topps Heritage San Francisco Giants card from the time Heritage started - from the series' 2001 debut to last year's awesome 1971 tribute cards in the Heritage 2020 set. Twenty team base sets, all laid out lovely in a binder, with a few Chromes and parallels and extras thrown in for good measure. I'm getting there.

What I hadn't been counting on was that that 2020 set was going to have a high number version, coming out recently. I had put the Heritage 2020 set to bed already, or so I'd thought. It's never really over until the year turns, is it? (2021 Topps Heritage comes out on March 3rd). These high number cards are #501 through #725, and it's something I'll get used to waiting around for as I continue to build these team sets each year.

A few of these San Francisco Giants - like Hunter Pence - weren't on the team when the initial 2020 set was put together. Pence, in fact, is no longer on the team now. CardBarrel has a good selection of these high number 2020s for a good price, so that's where I picked up my remaining Giants.





3 comments:

  1. Awesome. Looks like they were all taken at the same place in the same ballpark. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope there's a reader out there that can identify that park, because it sure ain't AT&T. Maybe it's their Spring Training ballpark.

      Delete

Sorry about the moderation captcha thing, but it's to keep the spammers out.